Plant Design of Vegetable Plant in Sterile Room
safety incidents are becoming increasingly frequent today, the
development of clean room cultivation of sterile vegetables is gaining
more and more attention by the community when the world is concerned
about the "safe and secure food". Studies have shown that
vegetables are grown in a nearly sterile environment in a clean room,
minimizing bacterial intrusions and their injuries, thereby
significantly increasing the freshness of vegetables and extending shelf
life。 At present, Japan is the development of plant plants
up to the most advanced countries and the amount, and are some of the
world's leading companies in the trial. Such as Toshiba, Panasonic, Fujitsu and other enterprises.
Plant Plant PF (Plant Factory) is the product of agricultural planting industrialization, is the 21st century vegetable planting development direction, it marks the facility agriculture development advanced stage, is the next 10 years the most investment value of new industry. The establishment of plants in the city to produce vegetables for the purpose of the plant to become the world competing development of new areas。 It can not only solve the problem of food safety but also as a new growth point of national economy.
1, Definition of the factory: The plant
is a closed production environment that uses artificial planting
environment to realize fixed-cycle production in the whole year, realize
the production of revolving orders, and provide the closed clean
production environment of pollution-free vegetables. It is usually used
in the development of clean room technology to cultivate clean room
sterile vegetables. In this environment, the plant
photosynthesis (light quality, light, photoperiod), temperature,
humidity, carbon dioxide concentration, culture medium composition,
production process and so can be computer and sensor effective control,
is based on science and independent In the experience and intuition of new agricultural production.
2, Factory to become the main reason for investment hot spots:
1) Increased safety of vegetables, such as deterioration of planting environment, food safety, increase in medical expenses and so on. 2) Increased uncertainty in global climate change, water resources reduction and land desertification make traditional agriculture plight。 3) The urbanization process brings about an increase in urban population, an increase in vegetable supply, and a decrease in land resources. 4) The environmental burden caused by traditional agricultural production is increasing。 5) The increase in the cost of logistics of urban vegetables, the rise in urban vegetable prices, and the availability of product profit margins。 6) Increased use of pesticides and insect pests in vegetable cultivation for vegetable production. 7) heavy metal pollution of the land and water pollution of industrial pollution problems. 8) solar energy and wind energy and other clean energy applications continue to expand, geothermal application technology has gradually applied. 9) LED technology application cost reduction, multi-band light quality applications。
3, factory classification:
According to photosynthesis is divided into two categories: complete
artificial radiation and solar and artificial radiation complementary
2) According to the planting structure is divided into flat planting and three-dimensional planting.
3) According to the planting method is divided into soil tillage, plowing, fog farming.
4) According to the scale of planting is divided into small plant (less than 800 square meters), large plant (more than 1000 square meters). Most of the plant plants use three-dimensional cultivation of watergrass.
4, Advantages of plant plants:
1) The product is produced according to the order, the production cycle and the output can be stable.
2) the use of plant artificial radiation source and temperature control system, not affected by regional climatic conditions。
3) closed three-dimensional planting, saving land resources and preventing pollution。
4) the production cycle is short, the annual output is high, the annual output is open to 4 to 8 times。
5) can be truly pollution-free safe vegetables.
6) production personnel in accordance with the procedures of production, without professional skills.
7) The factory is located in the city's shopping area or industrial park, reducing the cost of supply logistics.